Diabetes cannot be a cure, but you may control diabetes with Yoga. As we know yoga is the activity that can do great miracles where it just not ends with relaxing up to your body in mind; if you’re living with diabetes. The best thing about yoga is that with a wide range of available poses you may get cured with your health issues and also get fit with this kind of an exercise.
As we know our body needs to breathe, and that breath can be gain from this multi-comfort activity called “YOGA”.
With an increase in ratio with this cause “diabetes” is a state of health issue where that impairs the body ability to process blood glucose (also known as blood sugar). At your basic start towards this cause the most common condition you may face that it causes high blood sugar level with the symptoms like; frequent urination, feeling thirsty more, feeling tired, hungry, vision issues, slow in wound healing and yeast infections.
Diabetes isn’t one type as it’s majorly of two types; type 1 and type 2 which affects your body balances sugar, or glucose, where glucose is considered as a fuel which feeds to our body cells, however, insulin is a key, through which cells needs to enter. The difference between both types of diabetes is:
In type 1 people don’t produce insulin, and in type 2 people don’t respond to insulin though later in this kind they often don’t make enough insulin as well.
With an average control over diabetes, you may get the advice of being doing exercises daily, intake of correct diet, Yoga poses (exercise), also with Effective home remedies for Diabetes, etc.
To start yoga for diabetes, it is important to start with simple yoga (poses), and here are our selective best 5 yoga exercises (asana’s) for diabetes.
1) Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
This asana will strengthen balances the pancreas, though highly recommended for diabetic patient.
Lay down your stomach on a yoga mat, and move your hands towards the ankles to hold them. Now, slowly lift your chest and thighs away from the floor, and stating your chest forward and the back of your thighs towards the sky. This will strengthen your back muscles; however it is quite an intense exercise, so if you have back injuries kindly do it under proper guideline.
2) Seated forward bend (Paschimottanasana)
This asana will help to tone the abdominal and pelvic organs, and also helps people from caused diabetes.
- To start with this, please sit up with our back straight and toes pointing outwards. Raise your hands over the head the stretch and breathe in during this step.
- While exhaling, start to move deeper into forwarding fold, and keep in mind to don’t let your feet or knees turn out. Please assure during this asana while breathing out, keep the navel close to your knees.
3) Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
This is an excellent asana which is considered to improve your kidney health (especially with diabetes).
- Firstly lie down on your stomach, and place your forehead on the floor. Keep your feet together or hip part width apart.
- The feet fingers at the tops; hence feet pressing against the floor, and lift your waist and raise your head while inhaling in.
- Keep the elbows straight and put equal pressure on both palms. And slightly tilt your head back and shoulders should be in distance/ away from your eyes. Exhale, during you, are coming back to the ground.
4) Shoulder Stand (Sarvangasana)
- Lay down on the floor with the back support, legs stretched and hands by the side. Lift your legs until it makes a 90 degree with the torso.
- Now, pull the legs up by lifting your waist with the support of your palms and getting support by stating the elbows on the ground. Hold this posture for a minute and then lower your body in slow motion. Now, put the legs flat on the ground slowly and get into a sleeping position.
5) Plow Pose (Halasana)
- Bring your both legs right over and behind the head, now rest your toes on the floor behind the head and Keep your lower back supported with hands throughout.
- While, doing the same take deep breath three times, and again bring up on both legs back above the head.
- And, then slowly down your legs back towards the floor, keeping the core engaged.
- You can also try pranayamas like anulom vilom and kapalbatti which is extremely beneficial for diabetes. Yoga is an activity which requires correct training before you start at it your own!
You might be interested in 5 Best Yoga Exercises and cures for Depression
We at Effective Home Remedy provide all our visitors a platform to maintain an accurate lifestyle, boost resistance and at last combat nearly all common illness by providing precise home remedies and recommendations. Our main motto is to give visitors in-depth awareness of the common illness, and ways to prevent and treat these illnesses by adapting some proven remedies from the comfort of their home.Learn more
* You will receive the latest news and updates on health tips to fight against diseases that are distressing our daily life.